Friday, December 24, 2010

Another day

Only slight overreation in yesterday's post. It was finally hitting me that I was actually leaving Long Beach, a place that I actually have grown to like and moving back to the Deuce. It will be better once I have a clear head, which I hope will happen sooner. But I may have the same reaction in a couple days, when I'm back in Long Beach, getting the rest of my stuff, and having to say temporary goodbyes.

On another note, Merry Christmas Eve :) On 4th, maybe 5th viewing of Easy A in 3 days :D
 

Decemeber 23rd, 2010
"What do you think I have down there? A gnome?" - Olive Penderghast, Easy A







1 comment:

  1. I forgot the statistic but It was something like 30-60 percent of college grads move back in with their parents after thy graduate. you should do more easy-a quotes.

    ReplyDelete