Wednesday, December 22, 2010

6.5 years later

I graduated college and preparing to move home with my parents in 29 Palms aka the Deuce. Yippee? My life is not anywhere I thought it would be when I gradated high school in 2004. I thought would never happen, but I am actually sad about leaving Long Beach. Certain people made my last year of undergrad my best, plus getting into the photography program didn't hurt. :)

What's in my future? Applying to Fine Arts, possible American Studies graduate programs at the end of 2011, beginning of 2012. Not getting stuck in 29 Palms, blogging, taking a shit ton of pictures, and of course being awsome. Beyond March 2011, I don't know what is store for me, but I am looking forward to getting there.


December 21st, 2010
'Do you like my mask ? Isn't it pretty? It raises the dead.' Americans!"- Giles, Dead Mans Party 302

2 comments:

  1. I graduated after 4 years, but it feels like the past two years i haven't been doing anything with my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I've done stuff with my life, just not career-wise. I didn't mean to sound all gloomy.

    ReplyDelete