Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just watched an elephant give birth ...

.... and yes lots of fluid.

I guess I had a productive week.
  • Sunday
    • went to Bagnall's. I got two Polaroid Land Camera's and an awesome hasselblad strap. Scanned for BFA. Helped out a friend. Worked on my presentation for Experimental. 
  • Monday
    • Experimental Presentation on James Turrell. I think it went well. That timer was cruel ... 20mins went past and I was still up there. Finally finished scanning for BFA - 132 scan in all .. format 645 so about 15-16 images per roll and had about 10 rolls
  • Tuesday
    • Printed out 4x6 proofs of my scans and was late to class. From digital, went to wood, figured out what my project is going to be. I am going to build a light table, but I think I'd rather make a pinhole camera that is set up for 11x14 paper. Instead of going to Art History (yes, again) I narrowed down half of my images so I had about 60ish. Then narrowed down again to about 25.
  • Wednesday
    • Lab day for Experimental, but I had nothing to show him. My project will be the 'Origin of the Peanut People.' I'm trying to not use my hasselblad or digital. I want to use my pinhole camera and polaroid. I spent the time until seminar further editing down my images with help and studying for seminar midtem. I now have 12 images :) Now to color correct, print, talk to Rebecca, Mark, and Kyle, and finish my artist statement ...
  • Plan for the rest of the weekend
    • Driving to 29 Palms ... It's been 3 weeks, but It feels like 6
    • Reshooting a couple things for BFA
    • Shooting for digital project
    • Color correcting or at least attempting to
    • SLEEP
    • Appointment
    • Come back on Sunday and do it all over again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment